The Wait..




I have waited too long 
and too deep,
unaware of where 
I had been dragged all along;
into these slippery swamps 
and boggy marshlands. 
I am drowning and immersing
 into the matrix;
and soon will be lost in limbo,
if I don't realize that
its my gravity of weight,
 that's pulling me down;
and its my own choices, 
that's gripping me tighter
into the dark abyss of oblivion.


Trapped in between peace and morality,
Sandwiched between Hopes and fears,
Reeling between Selfishness and altruism,
 I want to seek only one simple answer, 
self-love or selfless love?
Should I love you or love me, first?
Because I cant save us both..
Its either Me or You..

So What do I choose?
You or Me?
And Why would or should 
choose You over Me?
Because, 
Waiting for you is like
 Waiting for the mirage.

Comments

jemin said…
சூப்பர் மாப்ள...

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes