The Design


The urge to do something
must be a hint from the inner self 
for the ultimate purpose of you!

What was I designed for?
A Doctor?
A Surgeon?
A writer?
A Poet?
A traveler?

The Doubts linger over my head
 at an all time high!
The answers crawling into my ears,
being swept away from the senses!
The source of these answers,
I tried to trace them by their trails.
And the clues lead me to the Horizon,
Where I never intended to be,
with the limitless infinity 
and the mighty almighty,
the aureole eclipsing the reality,
and blinding my vision of thought.
For, when time tarnishes the luminous,
we will know the ultimatum,
that we are the limitless,
that we are the mighty.
And we are the particles of God..

Comments

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

The Cruel Conscious

Alone...

We might as well be Strangers....

Do these count??