The Conversation

A : what do you feel?                                               
B : pain.

A : why?
B : Because it hurts.

A : Do you have a remedy?
B:  Yes. Quit it!

A : What is "it" ?
B : Life.

A : Are you sure?
B : No. In a dilemma.

A : what are you unsure about?
B : The consequences.

A : The consequences of you quitting it, huh?
B : Yes. Can you clarify?


A : Well, for starters, we both won't be conversing. And, the light in you would be out.     And you in you would be out of you. You will be light. The others will still be heavy.
B : Sounds exciting. What about the pain?

A : The pain, I can't say about it. I'm forbidden to.
B : Why? Of all the wisest, why you?

A : Because, maybe, I was designed to mislead the confused.
B : Where do you mislead them to ?

A : A New World. A New Beginning.
B : Is that a better world?

A : A lot better than where you toil now.
B : you are luring me there. Aren't you?

A : If you are willing to be lured away, Yes!
B : So, only if say yes?

A : Absolutely. The choice is yours. I am only a Guide.
B : well, you have got me completely confused now.

A : I am waiting for your decision.
B : wait, you said "you were designed to mislead the confused". So you are not guiding me, you are indeed misleading me! Aren't you?

A : I am still waiting.
B : You never clarified about the existence of pain in the new world. What if, I end up with the same pain in there?

A : Atleast you get a new start there.
B : why do I want a new start somewhere else rather than here?

A : Because you are in pain here. 
B : You are trying to seduce me, in the name of suffering. 

A : Enough. Time is up. What's your Choice? 
B : To Live and to Love this Life.

The crux : A Leaves & B lives.

Cast : A is Death. B is Life.

Its an imaginary conversation between life and death, call it, between you and you. Appreciate it, if you understand it or if you had been through one of those conversations, yourself.




Comments

Literally too hard to comment on this..priceless imagination ..What a man��
"You never clarified about the existence of pain in the new world. What if, I end up with the same pain in there?"
Extra ordinary thinking..just loving it like anything.!!!��
mystic rose said…
Yes I remember you :)
Jeya Anand said…
thanks for remembering :)

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

Do these count??

The Best, but Why?

The Divine Drive..

Inebriated