The Perfect SPLASH!

The sun was back deep under the ocean.It was now the turn of the moon.And the yellow monochrome light faded into dusky white and the shadows vanished into oblivion.The bright blue of the sea into dark black echoing the poorly inflamed orb.

On the other side of the ocean were a couple of shadows crawling on the lonely shores.Of their shadows ,one was lengthier and the other a bit shorter.But the shadows of their souls were very much similar and seemed to merge inside each other.

ZOOMING IN VIA GOOGLE EARTH...

After a brief walk on the sand hardened by the galloping tears of the ocean, we turned back to see our own footprints fighting to triumph over the waves of time.I said, " we will last an eternity living in serenity" , the only time I used my tongue to converse ,that evening. She smiled at me and we held hands and walked towards the small table, interlocked.

TRIIIINGGGGG....screeched something in my pocket.I took it out and switched it off.

"Honey , what was that?" she questioned.
"Just an anonymous call", I answered,"I don't want anything to come in between us, not even the thin air, we inhale!!"
Taking the hint , she stretched out her arms wide open with a mysterious smile adorning her bright face.
"You are very smart,dear" I replied and embraced her tight enough to suffocate her with my pure undimmed love.

After resting against each other's shoulder for some lengthy minutes, settled on the sand across the knee high table. There upon the table was a lonely candle ,illuminating our love , with its flame competing against the waning moon for supremacy.

There above the sand we parked ourselves comfortably and I stared into her eyes, that transmitted the lonely light, trying to guess what was running at the back of her head.
Dusting off my inhibitions, I controlled my hand into my breast pocket ...

TRINNNNNGGGG.....now its the turn of my watch.Silencing it, I checked the time .It was 11.45!

"Why does time rotates so active when you are with me?"'I asked.
"Bcoz its the only enemy that stand against us in this universe!"she responded.

A rare smile popped up out of my face.I asked her to close her eyes for a minute.She did so.
I took out a platinum ring from my breast pocket and held it between my index finger and the thumb, against her suave eyes.
"Open up now!", I whispered.
Gently came off the lids ,revealing the alluring visionaries."WOW",she exclaimed,"I don't believe this!!Oh My God, is it really real??"
I nodded with two pits each one on my cheeks,and added
"you are my life
will you be my wife?"
she went uncontrollable ,exhibiting her neatly arranged teeth in a wide array and also her silver tears that leaked from in between her eyes.
She lifted a glass of water and said," your turn now!, off your eyes for a minute".
My vision went de-electrified !

SPLASH.................

Gawd!! I opened my eyes to see my girl's face disfigured into another one which I am in love for eternity.It was my mother's!!

"Its already twelve..get off the bed and have your lunch..you have skipped your breakfast today..that will be your dinner tonight",she shouted.

She ended with "DAYDREAMS RARELY COME TRUE!"


Comments

Jeya Anand said…
friends...some ppl have mistakenly understood from the last post, that I have got a gurl...thats not the real story...
The fact is I am still single and happy:)
Chronus Ess said…
Haha.. Nice comeback at them!!!
Beautiful Depiction of the scene, emotions and nice use of technology! lolz

@ your comment on my blog.. I hadnt written 'No Remorse' when i commented on your other post 'Give Me Death'. I was talking about my 'The End da style' :p
Sara said…
Shocker! For once I'm at a total loss for words.
bornfortheu.s.a said…
i guess the comment's intended for me...well i think i was too preoccupied to understand the full meaning of the poem...
Thanks for commenting in my blog man.:)

coming to urs...
Man,

My thoughts were misleading me into a good romantic end. But ..............

So, u still r craving for dat face dat u saw in ur dream!! :) (Dreams are results of desires)

Great Job man anywayz!! Twas a perfect splash. Title stood justified. Keep it up...
Anonymous said…
firs jeya...bow to u
damn good lline
we will last an eternity living in serenity

plus jhkaas post...
what a googly man!! u r gr8 ..ha ha..cldn't help laughing...hope ur day dream comes true...btw welcome aboard the midnight bachelors club ;)ha ha
KAYLEE said…
I loved reading that:-)
Keshi said…
Im single too...and happy oyeah! :)

Keshi.
Jeya Anand said…
#acid tongue
well thanks buddy...and wat technology were u referring to???GOOGLE EARTH??lol
and i will check that too:)

#sara
well...either positive or negative...i will take that as a compliment from u...:D

#neo
well ...u were not the only one who misunderstood...theres another guy tooo...may be he was inspired by ur comment to post his...:D

#ravi
hehehe...yeah man.. thanks a lot...

#dreamcatcher
Thank u very much man...and hellooo MB clubmate:D

#kaylee
thank u :)

#keshi
yeah ...singles rock!!!...Am I justifying??:D
Phoenix said…
nice post. Good twist. Read ur blog thru once before, thru Neo's/Dreamcatcher's link i guess.
The lure of perfection is too great to resist. You're a romantic at heart, arent you?
Jeya Anand said…
#phoenix
thanks...

ANd to the question...I am not really...I am a dumd:D
Chronus Ess said…
yea! google earth it was lol
Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
N@nc! said…
beautifull like always...:)
Jeya Anand said…
#mystic rose
glad u smiled:)

#acid tongue
yeah i guessed it...lolz

#rodrigo
my head spins at a velocity of 360rev/s on trying to guess wat u have written out there...plz ENGLISH plz...

#soul&body
:)
curryegg said…
Awww... this post is lovely... romantic at first and funny at the end... "dream"..
haha... Good post!

;D
Chronus Ess said…
@your comment to rodrigo's post

360 revs per second!!!! even if the radius of ur head's orbit is decently large, your head is stronger than that of most of NASA's astronauts!!!

720*pi rad/sec!!!! the centripetal on that would be a lot of Gs!!!!

haha.. i know whatcha thinkin... GEEK!
Hm.. I was thinking wat to write next, in my blog... THis post provided me the inspiration and hinted me a topic to write upon.. Thanks :)
Jeya Anand said…
#curryegg
thank u...:)

#acid tongue
hahaha...I admit i m weak in physics...:D...infact i hate it to a liitle extent..
and u r toooooo goooood:D
And i will never use random terms in subjects i am not good in till u exist in this blogosphere...:D
thanks for teaching that...:)

#Ravi
I read ur post...looks kinda similar...but ur brilliance stays above...u r welcome...:)
Amandeep Singh said…
Great..that was one romantics dream man...

All I have is thode dark ones...

:O
Jeya Anand said…
standby...
yes i know its raomatic....but i too dream bizzare things....look out for something in the near future...:)

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

Do these count??

The Best, but Why?

The Divine Drive..

Inebriated