In Search of the Elusive..


I see a dream, vibrant 
and colourful, unfolding in front, 
With vivid wings and pretty plumage 
Sitting atop in its camouflage, 
in a near perfect rainbowy background. 

And I slowly and drowsily sleepwalk
towards my beacon of light. 
A light that blinds my eyes shut,
So I could atleast dream in peace.

The sleepwalking has turned 
into sleep-running, out of need. 
I am so near, yet so far. 
Maybe even worlds apart. 

“How would they taste?”
I dream within a dream. 
The distance doesn’t detest me. 
I strive. I thrive. 
And finally, I arrive,
in touching distance of my desires. 

My arms reach out to embrace it. 
And with my first touch,
The blinding light goes off absurdly.
The shut eyes, wide open now 
involuntarily but nevertheless 
brimming with excitement. 

There in, I stand, stranded, 
to my dismay, dismantled,
in a momentary lapse of confusion,
and waking up to a reality devoid of fantasy,
and queuing up in the quest 
of an yet another elusive dream.

Comments

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

Do these count??

The Best, but Why?

The Divine Drive..

Inebriated