The Next Time..



Maybe the next time, 
I will build a wall higher than this 
to keep away the intruders. 

I will add a moat around this 
With my cheek kissed waters. 

I will wrap myself in layers and layers
of bandage to soothe my wounds. 

I will wear a more tougher mask or 
Perhaps nail it to my face, permanently. 

I shall become even more unapproachable 
with warning sign boards on my head. 

I will let the child inside me starve and die,
Because we are “so called” adults. 

Maybe I will never ever open up 
to an another living being in this universe. 

Because some doors should never be opened. 
And Some lines should never be crossed. 
Precisely. Never ever. 


P.S - Note to self. 




Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes