Textrovert

God created human beings, they claim. We found our differences between us and classified us on the basis of different taxonomies.

Men and women, young and old, beautiful and ugly, Strong and weak, rich and poor, high-born and low-born. The list went on as we studied ourselves in detail. As the various evolution and revolution took place, we understood our mental capabilities and psychological reasonings. This gave way to a new way of classifying people - Introverts and Extroverts;

For a long time, in my life, I found myself fitting in the shoes of an introvert, quite comfortably. In a way, I found the reason why I behaved like this and trust me, it was more like a self-discovery. And discovering the reasoning and the mechanism for your behaviour can be one of the silent but a rewarding moment in one's life.

Then after 30 years of life, I heard this word -Ambivert. And I could relate to that more than I could do for an introvert. So I shifted my loyalty from an introvert to an ambivert.

Now, what is this new "vert" I am being plunged into?

Textrovert - A person who is expressive and funny in texts but shy in person.



The more and more I dig into the mind and its mazes, I find more and more meaning to my existence, literally. So I guess I can call myself a textrovert as well. As I find myself fitting into newer classifications and terminologies, a dark and unsettling question arose in the corners of my cortex.

" How cruel my life would have been if not for these internet revolution? "

How would you feel, when you can't explain your weird and strange behavior to  yourself, let alone then to others?

Who would you trust to ask your darkest doubts or share your kinkiest secrets? (other than Google)

How would you interact with someone without fear of being judged? (other than texting)

How do you build your self-confidence when you consider yourself as fit for nothing?


To sum it up, I consider the invention of internet as the earth shattering moment in my life. It gave answers to my questions. It cleared my vision of self confidence. It clarified my doubts of dust. It made me who I am now. It discovered the writer buried in me. It connected me to so many like minded souls, who I thought never existed! Above all, it could be the single most reason, why I am still alive!








Comments

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

Do these count??

No More...

The Perfect SPLASH!

Alone...