I am on a roll, babe!

"First of all, let me congratulate myself!"

"Any particular reason?" 

"This is my 100th post in this blog, dude!!
  Isn't that amazing? "
                                    

"WOW! How many years did you take to write these?"

"Well.. Technically speaking, it should be 11 years atleast.."

"What? That long? So on an average, its like 10 posts a year.. and less than a post per month.. still a great job, man.. You have kept it sustainable this long!!"

"Yes..what started as an experiment with a night out, 11 years back, now stands in front of your eyes with a century" 
"On searching back the archives, I found out that I had written 60 posts in 2007 and also remember quitting it back then owing to my final year exams. But I could never leave this place, that easily. 
This is my baby, I proudly introduce to my like minded people. 
This is my solace, I vehemently vent to, in my desperate times. 
This is my glorious past, I turn back to, when in need of a self boost. 
This is my scribbling pad, I vomit my thoughts uncensored and uninhibited.
This is my birth place, as a naive writer.
This is my journey as an innocent medical student.
This is my accomplishment as whatever I am now.
This is my precious, my everything!

This year 2018 has been completely strange. It rekindled my love for writing and my crave for reading and my lust for conversations! It has blessed me with an experience of so many things, that I knew, didn't exist in the real world. It made me lovestruck like a teenager, it made me cry like an whore, it made me go on wild trips, it made me connect to so many writers, it made me feel depressed, it made me to travel on a spree, it made me feel the love of a daughter, it made me feel the pain of a parent and so many unexplainable feelings, I intend to lock in my treasure chest, safely without guilt.

I also remember posting some 100 poems or sorts in an alias Instagram account. I also remember trying to write a book/novel. I also remember collecting all my best works and assorting it to publish somewhere. Yes, everything happened this year. By all means, this has to be a productive year, in this front. 

Yes, I am on a roll, babe!


Comments

Unknown said…
Expecting.... Fr the book....

Dig into the past

In our Own selves....

Fly with me...

Alone...

We might as well be Strangers....

The Best, but Why?

Do these count??