Just Hate This!

Today was not a good day at the college..after all when had it been good when there is a viva?? I hate them so much..Bcoz the reason is I am somewhat poor in practical things..And to know why I am poor in those, my attendance will solve the mystery.. I love studying for theory exams(I really mean it!!).. Basically I love working hard .. I just love those pre-exam days when I go on without a stop for more than 14 hrs a day.. Now in this pre final, we write three subjects viz. ENT, Ophthalmology, PSM(preventive & Social Medicine).. I will appear for those in January ,probably 23rd.. So I just hate these days with no real hard things to do .. I know there's a hell of things to be known yet I don't feel like grabbing them to my brain disk.. Yes I am feeling Lazy!!

And coming back to today's exam, I had to record the case from the patient and present it before the professor..the case was recorded well(courtesy:case sheet and friends!!:D:D) and when it came to presenting , the SHIT happened!! I was screwed irreversibly!! Fucked like a bitch!! I was given a case of Nephrotic syndrome..and I managed to study almost everything about it and yet I don't know where the hell do they find those mind blowing questions to spoil the moods of the poor students!!Lolz.. When I seem to have prepared well , they twine me more.. and when I am not in a mood to answer anything and offer my surrender , they leave me with easy ones.. I just hate this... Of course Luck had been on my side for quite a duration intermittently..But I feel the pleasure of answering the questions is just immeasurable sometimes..leaves me with a joy which equates only to some rare occasions..

Today I ended up in discovering some bizarre techniques to elicit shifting dullness(some technical term !! never mind!lolz) when I was asked to do so.. For which I was laughed at by the Professor and the Post graduates!! Well these things happen atleast once in a month...we have a posting every month and an exam at the end of it..My next one is OBG(Obstetrics and Gynaecology).. let me see whats in store next!! And this time its just 15 days and after which I am flying home for 2 weeks...had been a long time now!!


Comments

Jeya Anand said…
Hey!! BACK with a Bang(On the head)!! Lolz!
Jeya Anand said…
you mean the days ? never mind:-)
Keshi said…
WB!

**Obstetrics and Gynaecology

wow thats interesting Jeya. So u like wut u do?

Keshi.
KAYLEE said…
THATS NOT GOOD:(
Jeya Anand said…
KESHI .. ya thats quite interesting sub.. ya i like it:-)
kaylee.. everything happens:-) cool:-)
Chronus Ess said…
hehe... its quite the opposite with me..
I blast viva exams.. they're my favorite!!!! When I'm on a roll, i;m on a roll!


In theory ones, its just impossible for me to sit and sudy for even 13 minutes.. let alone coming closer to that 14 hrs routine of urs!
Jeya Anand said…
acid tongue..Oh man ! you rock ! :-) well so wat do u do in theory of 13 min?
Chronus Ess said…
some part of it goes into deciding whether i should start reading the theory or not.. some more part goes into sticking to my decision that its not gonna be of any use.. and the rest of it goes into the following fone call

Sumit: Oye, Sumit here.. Howzzup?
Johny: mast.. you tell me.
Sumit: Cut the crap. Get another copy of your chits. For me.
johny: i dont have any chits, i got ruchika's notes micro-xeroxed.
Sumit: Whatever, get another copy. For me. Will collect it in the morning fromyour room. Call me if there's any problems. Cya.

*hang Up*
Jeya Anand said…
acid tongue...
LOLZ....great man...thats really great...I use chits for practicals ....bcoz for theory exams they have introduced surveillance cameras to avoid these...:(
Sara said…
I still say poor kid. And it's lovely to know your mouth is a trash can too(just like the rest of us)
Sara said…
P.S. You know which kid I'm talking about.
Jeya Anand said…
SARA.,Everyone is a trash can!! its only the situation that inhibits them..and wat is lovely in there to know ?;) I told na the kid survived..but this kid didnt..Haha..
Impressionist said…
ah! VIVA really sux man!
but since im a CS student i do the programs correctly, so i never care to answer VIVA, i leave those 10 marks to them!! ;)

peace & love
Jeevy
Jeya Anand said…
Rajeev..
yeah bro....the same...but I attempt to answer their silly questions...for i dont..I can't progress...VIVA holds 40 marks for us:(
viva!! i love viva sessions. that's the only oppurtunity to crap endlessly. we hardly get to lecture professors otherwise. and ,yes, when accidentally and despite all my efforts i don't end up screwing and answer soething correctly, the pleasure is simply inexplicable. rock on dude!!
Jeya Anand said…
nithya...
yup...you are right...thats undescribable...and we too rarely meet the prof otehrwise..:D:D...
Amandeep Singh said…
hey..glad to know u sleeeep that long and dreaaam that long..

:) I am relieved...

I m still in Pre final..gatta join in next year!
Jeya Anand said…
standby
thats great man...guess we both on same academic year...:)
Nostalgic :( College days! :((

Have fun!
Jeya Anand said…
ponnarasi
Yeah...I m still in there...just an year more.....:(
N@nc! said…
hummm very interesting....
Marlee said…
by now u must have got over woth the second exam...hopefully it wnet alright :)
Keshi said…
hows u today?

Keshi.
Jeya Anand said…
soul&body
is it?? how is the system over there in portugal??

Marlee...
nope not yet...its in aug 14th:(

Keshi
fine...except for these rains...they never allow me to get to the coll or even worse to the cybercafe!!!:D
Sophiagurl said…
wow! you're doing Pre-Med course? or are you in Med proper? I miss those subjects!

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?