Re-writer

So I thought enough of these academic dilemmas and let me be me.
In  the last post, I decided not to write anymore, those super specialty exams. 
Now I have decided to write forever, these doodles of mine.

Finally I understand, 
why I was lead to buy those Paulo Coelho's books on the roadsides of Davangere.
Why I had been philosophical all along my life ever since my understanding of life.
Why I had been a moderator in the quarrel between the Heart and the Mind.
Why I was awake on that night(22.03.2007) and refused to lie down on my bed.
Why writing gives me a unique sense of pleasure and pride.

There had been omens all along my life about where I should lead to.

I shall continue to write and keep my blog active and on the long run try to publish atleast a book of excerpts taken from this blog, my dream child.

I think I am getting enough time to scribble here atleast a week, on my duty days.

Looking back then, I just had one commodity, "Time "and a bit of creativity in my head. I used to visit a internet centre once in 3 days to publish my poem ( which was the majority) sketched in a paper and revisit them to check the comments later. Reading the comments from those like minded bloggers from all around the world was another fascinating feeling. The realization of the idea that your tiny existence in your remote place is known to someone across the globe and read by someone 10000 miles across the ocean has given me goosebumps, several times. 

Right now, I have a macbook on my lap and an unlimited internet connectivity 24*7. The creativity may have paved way to a little experience but still the residues might hang out there in the corner of my dusty mind. So it seems I just lack the one precious commodity I had then, " Time".

Its such a vicious cycle.

Life is about chasing your dreams. 




Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?