Eye Opener





Before marriage, I used to think, why the hell are they fighting uselessly and losing their precious lives. The context of my thought was the cross-border terrorism between India and Pakistan. 


Now after nearing 3 years of marriage, I think I was blind to the problems faced between two countries even though, they might share some common ancestral origins.
I never thought my marriage would be an eye-opener. Here trapped in between two individuals closely related to me by blood and soul, I find my role as a peace keeper failing miserably. 

Then I wondered when you can't make peace between two women, how can you expect the same between two countries! Let the departed souls rest in peace!

Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

In our Own selves....

Pricking the Porcupine