My Soul..


Untraceable,
between the capricious extremes of mood,
among the fluctuating variations of life,
Something,that I call precious, lives..

Lost,
in the mystifying mazes of time,
on the universal path to Death,
Something, that I call precious, lurks..

Living,
with the omnipresent confusions of the heart,
in the delirious illusions of the mind,
Something, that I call precious, slowly dies..

Something that means
nothing to you &
everything to me..

It is something,
that I can't explain,
& you can't understand..

Its my Soul..

Comments

WritingsForLife said…
beautifully done :-)
I like how you laid emphasis on certain words...

:-)
:) Long time no c..How r u?
Sophiagurl said…
that was awesome. how have you been?
Payal said…
Untracable.. lives.. lost.. lurks.. dies.. its my soul
awesome work yaar.
cheers..
Amandeep Singh said…
Awwsome as always man :)
P said…
Liked it...

loved the line which says that it means nothing to you and everything to me...

was glad that i revisited
Good one man!! Wats up these days??
Chronus Ess said…
Been off man.
BUt glad to be back.
Will read all others too.
Whatsup with ya?
mindbodysoul said…
To get this posting sent to an elite group of 1250 registered members each day, consider competing (by submitting) for the top voted spot at www.newzly.com - good luck !

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes