Tragedy..


It hasn't been a good week so far, for us, for our college. The Sun on sunday brought up with it, tears from our eyes. Kunal, a 20 year old lad, my junior, II yr MBBS student was killed instantaneously in a bike crash. He was reportedly involved in a freaky race with his friends, probably after getting drunk. After his bike skidded of the road, he struck his head against the lamp post on the side of the road. He died right there due to brainstem death. His face was reportedly disfigured unilaterally. Horrible! Terrible! Isn't it??

It didn't end there.. Vidya, the guy's girl friend, couldn't possibly absorb the shock and ended up in a state of hysteria. She was calmed down with the aid of sedatives and was taken home by her parents. And the next day, she ended her life too. She belonged to the same batch too.
They both were the class representatives in their first year of college for their batch.

The whole college is in a depressing mood. It really hurts when someone of our community departs. Death occurs daily, yet we move on not knowing what it really means.By the time I had finished typing these, atleast a hundred souls would have left their body behind. Thats the way it goes.But do we mourn for their souls? No..[I know I am routed away from the topic]

I had never spoken to any of the two, but still when you try to imagine a live person as a corpse, it simply makes you sick. Isn't it?? It made me so. I simply can't imagine anyone close to me in the same scenario. But the scenario will win over one day. I wish on that day, I am prepared mentally for the loss.

There's only way to leave this world unhurt.. NEVER EVER LOVE ANY.. For if you don't love, you needn't cry for their loss.. But thats practically highly impossible.. And an antagonist to the presumed basics of life!! So we shall Love and Cry.. Love Hurts.. :(

Comments

Sara said…
I think you're going about it the wrong way. You have the choice to keep mourning your loss forever or move on and cherish their memories.
Jeya Anand said…
These kind of memories however lead again to tears...don't they??

Either way its tears... thats what I think..
Sophiagurl said…
ohhh that is so tragic! the girl must have loved him sooo much to want to die too.

love, yeah it brings a lot of feelings into play. but to not know love is not to have lived at all...I'm sure you're just saying that because of the sadness that you are feeling right now. =(

God bless! Hope all goes well very soon.
Impressionist said…
man! that really is sad!

I wouldn't want even my enemies to have sucha death! :(

-Jeevy
Sara said…
I don't think they always lead to tears.
P.S. Visit a shrink.
Phoenix said…
why stop loving someone in the fear of losing him/her?is it fair on our part?we are born, and it is we who live our life,why not make the best of it?no one is immortal!then why cling or shy away from people we love.
KP said…
Its sad and unfortunate it has happned!

May they both RIP.

Amen!!
Oh.. Dat's really shocking to hear man....

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes