The Final Cut

x: I saw this coming. But I never thought, it was lurking this closer.

Me:You know, life is unexpected. Just when you are prepared to move on with your life, something waits for you to get you to an another world! Thats really sad...

X:Yeah..its true..But did you ever think about me? What am I gonna do without you?
I am a heart without blood.
I am a book without pages.

I am a life without will.
I am a life without life.

Me:hmmmmmm...I loved you more than myself. You were just a reflection of me. But still, I hated myself and loved you. But the time has come now. My life is without life too.

X:Your words are comforting. But why don't you continue comforting me?

Me:I wish I stay and keep moving you. But I have to end now. For I have something else precious in my hands.

X:whats that more precious than me?

Me:Its my life...my career...

X:So am I just a passing cloud?

Me:No, you are certainly not a passing cloud...you mean so much to me...know that...But nothing stays forever.

X:yes..Forever is Never...But remember, memories remain...Don't ever delete them from you.

Me:I can't do that. Its not under my will to do such cruel things.
you know I deleted myself from a virtual space some days back. Now I am leaving you. One day I might delete myself from the face of the earth. But I will never delete you and your memories from me. I promise that to you.

X:You are leaving me? its miserable, you know...

Me:I am leaving you...I ain't abandoning you..Will return one day...but God knows that day...

Volcanoes spit out lava in tonnes before going dormant...but they would become active one day..

You know it feels like restraining my hands myself..But I have to do what I don't wish to...


if you can figure out to whom I am speaking, do give a hint of it...The answer in the post to follow this...

Comments

Jeya Anand said…
Just drop in ur comments b4 it gets late...
Sophiagurl said…
Hi Jattz, wow that sounds baffling...will wait for your next post to find out =)
Jeya Anand said…
That will sound like that ...I guess
Sophiagurl said…
I can't view the picture at the bottom though...my guess is the soul is leaving the body?
Keshi said…
x is ur blog? aww u stopping blogging? :(

**I am a life without life

thats so me.

Keshi.
Pravin said…
I suppose you aren't going to blog anymore?
annie said…
Itz bloggin for sure
Anonymous said…
Jeyz, bemusing alonside confusing. Whom are you dropping ? Labels suggest something else, the content f the post suggest something else.

I hope you dont quit the space.

Meanwhile my blog awaits your visit :)
Anonymous said…
Truth: nothing would make me happier than to hear you overcame all your shadows. if you must stop writting all these things, please do so. do anything to heal yourself, body and mind. i do have life in my life, and want everyone to have it too. maybe you and i are meant to meet again some years along our journey, so i do too say farewel to you and i have loved you too.

good luck, find yourself.
Anonymous said…
and let me add something, i am not proud of any of the hurtfull things i have said to you. but you made me go mad and really hurt me as well, what do you think all these games were leading to? i am also strange to have played along, but such is me and well, i do have learned and grown. i don't hold any grudges or negative feelings towards you. i do understand to some pooint. but don't take it on me either, i never meant for this to go this way. you and i have both been wrong, if anything.

please, just become the great man that you are. you are really brilliant.
Impressionist said…
dude are u gonna quit blogging?
I was searching for ur profile on orkut after reading this post and realized that u had already deleted it!
whats wrong?

peace & love
Jeevy
KAYLEE said…
aWWWW THATS SAD..............:(
Jay said…
Want to trade links? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If you want to trade post my link the contact me back and I'll post yours!
Thanks!
Jeya Anand said…
keshi....
you will get the life in ur life soon....:)

Friends...
Sadly the answer to ur questions is YES...I am leaving this space...

Rajeev...Well orkut was the virtual space from where I deleted myself...

Ashu...
sadly its the blog!:(

Soul!!!
Keshi said…
aww I doubt it Jeya..but Im happy today..and I guess thats all that matters :)

but Im sorry ur leaving...

:*(
Keshi.

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

In our Own selves....

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Pricking the Porcupine