Orgasm...


The urge was too high to catch,
irresistible just like an itch.

I knew I couldn't take this anymore,
insatiable like a whore.

Of anxiety, my fingers shiver,
like the waves in the river.

But I had to hold on,
till I find myself alone.

For I can gratify only in solitude,
& I love this high altitude.

The scene plays back in my mind,
with my weapon in the quivery hand.

Up & down, In & out;
My hand dances with it.

The tremors go mild,
With my vision ultra wild.

Rigidly stays my organ.
Words out of none,
spills out through the pore,
thus ending the encore.

The feel of the pen
that pierces the papyrus.
Its my orgasm!!!!

First of all, let me say I just loved the way your mind waved and clinged before your eyes read the last three lines!!:D:D:P:P
And maybe it was too exagerrated;) but thats the way poetry are lead by..isn't it??

Finally..friends, this is my 50th post(actually I thought I wouldnot celebrate this 50..I should have done with the previous..yes 49!! afterall the difference of one?? thats making a lot of difference..isn't it?..so I would stick with my 49 theory;) and 99(if I stay that long!!though I don't see it..)




Comments

Jeya Anand said…
This is not Adult material!!:D:D
KAYLEE said…
GREAT POST LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Sophiagurl said…
LOL! I loved that poem and the passionate way you wrote it. =) catchy title btw.

Congratulations!!!
annie said…
Lot of oomph in there. Nice!
surjit singh said…
It is a wonderful poem.Congrats on 50th post.
Good luck.
Anonymous said…
Wonderful post. And equally wonderful blog.

Liked your orgasm post and the 50th one at that.

Would keep visitin....You intrigue the readers.

Mine : ashusdiary.blogspot.com
Jeya Anand said…
sophiagurl...
Thanks:)

Annie...
yup;)thanks...

surjit...
Thanks man...

Ashu...
Thanks new visitor...:)
Anonymous said…
:P no problem
Sara said…
You know my reaction. The usual one.
P said…
:) I wrote one on 'Orgasms' too..Congrats on the 50th post dood
Impressionist said…
lol bro~
that was fuckin awesome! :D
u got me there! :P
hehehe! congrats on the 50th post! :)

peace & love
Jeevy
ur ending was the tour de force,...I reckon.
Keshi said…
this is poetry..I love it Jeya.

And Happy 50th!

why d u doubt u'd live till the 99th?

Keshi.
Jeya Anand said…
priya...
Thanks...oh you had written on the same thing?? I should read it..:D

Rajeev...
I knew I would nail u there..:D:D
Thanks bro...:))

Whats in a name...
:))Thanks

keshi...
U love it?? great:D:D
Thanks:))
I think I will leave shortly...Got something else in my hand..my career...:)
dude!!!! you seem t be the master at something else too. rock on!!
Jeya Anand said…
nithya...
hmmmmmmm...what did u mean there??:0
amna said…
i truly admire people who can write (or even understand) poetry. I think they are a class apart. and u belong there :)

thank you so much for dropping by. means a lot to me :)
Jeya Anand said…
Nags...
Well...Everyone can write them..:)Everyone is the same class:)

Thanks:)
Pallav said…
orgasm on paper?

You are a sick man! I'm glad you are a friend! ;)

N
Jeya Anand said…
hahhaha....I feel the same when I read ur poems...;)

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

In our Own selves....

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Pricking the Porcupine