On the way!

Where am I dragging this thing ?
This thing everyone control,
Yet disapprove that they do!

With trails left behind
Upon the grass green
Lost in the arid sand
A vicious circle, it had been.

Do I know where I go?
If I had , I would have been
Not a mortal!

A step ahead of it!



friends!! I had been out of this sphere for some time and will continue being the same till the end of this month(just 3 more days!).For I have to work atleast a bit for the pediatrics exam.So catch you soon after the clouds passes by!Till then logging off!!
Jattz



Comments

Jeya Anand said…
friends...catch u soon...after the exams..and Dream catcher...ur story is locked out in my head!!!:)
Jeya Anand said…
And friends...those who voted for the stories in that poll!!! have I written any ???:D:D:D
I dont think so!!!
Keshi said…
ok tc Jeya n all the best!

Keshi.
helo doctor! missing you. get back soon.
Jeya Anand said…
Well the exams went horrible as expected:D
And i m back:)

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?