I, Me and Jattz

So friends , I am back with my blog dressed in a new wear.Hope you people like it.And about the break, I have returned prematurely for sure.I have no justifications to justify why I left and why I come back. May be my senses are getting a bit degenerated. May be I am really getting reformed into an insane!Tolerate with me and my insanity once again friends....

I start with a tag left in my desk pending, passed on by Vitruvian @
Sneha Padmanabhan.This is not that hard as all I have to do is scribble some 8 facts about myself.Moreover this is my first tag and I have enough patience to do atleast this.So let me recollect my history.Here it goes....

1-I was born on 14th January 1987 in southern Tamil Nadu(India).Its a special date in southern India bcoz its when we celebrate PONGAL in Tamil Nadu and UGADHI in other states such as Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh and I have little knowledge abt Kerala . I have never celebrated my birthday in school or college due to the reason I was born on a holiday.So I had been with my parents for all my birthdays except one when I experienced my first birthday bumps and egg baths and cruel solutions (prepared by mixing surf,jam,shoe polish,sauce,anything thats available in our boys hostel)in my first year of college life at the hostel.

2-From my birth till my teen ages , I used to talk very well to my friends, parents, strangers,everyone.But unfortunately after those innocent years, something crept inside me gagging my sense of speech.I am a complete dumb(not literally) now.

3-I behave quite eccentrically sometimes and justify it as my originality.I try hard to smile at friends whom I am not familiar with.

4-I own my own kingdom and live within it and seldom roam out of it. Only those whom I am comfortable with are allowed to dwell in mine.

5-I find bliss in conversing to Jattz.Wondering who is it?? Jattz is my inner voice or my inner GOD.So its natural for me to be alone and let my talks rule.(Most of the talks take can be heard in my restroom!!)

6-About romance, I am very poor in it.Whenever I am engaged in such things, only my silence speaks and you would barely hear voices such as "then...so...etc..."! It takes a long time for me to get adapted to new found friends and strangers.

7-I am damn possessive about my possessions and sometimes even my loved ones.Those who try to steal them away become my foe.Beware!

8-I love my parents and my sweet sister(elder though behaves younger!!).But I believe I talk less to my Dad and sometimes to everyone.I being a dumb is distressing me in multi direction.

Hope I didn't frighten you by revealing my identity!

"Just like you , everyone has their own personal orientation, a complex set of feelings, attitudes, beliefs, emotions etc.Accept it....Respect it...Respect Humanity..."

Let there be peace all around.

ooooops forgot the important thing....I have to nourish this cruel chain...Some people I know hate tags and so I am sparing them(rajeev,neo etc)
The Hit list :

Saranya
Ravi
Soul&body
Dream Catcher
Kaylee
Acid Tongue


Well actually I got to tag 8 people.But let me save some remorse!!

Let there be peace all around....LOL


Comments

Jeya Anand said…
ppl...please dont curse me if u r being tagged...its just a cycle...and now u have a chance to hit those...prepare ur hit list...hhehe
Anonymous said…
awww man!!! Y ME ...i have already done tags before..n decided not to take any more ...
hope u wont mind da..please please :)

btw acc to tag u need to tag 8 ppl..ur list still short of few..


Loved reading bout u...ur alter ego is so different then ur actual self..but i loved it..hats off to u bro..
Jeya Anand said…
hey catcher of the dreams..:)
well no prbz...actually very few ppl take tags nowadays..they go straight to the bins,,,i had to fill up the customs...thats it...

and yeah i had to tag 8 and i ended up in 6 ...let me save some remorse for this cruel thing..:D

thanks bro....:)
N@nc! said…
thanks for the tag :D
it was interesting to know lil things about you ;)
sp why r u so possessive about your things :P?
kisses
Jeya Anand said…
hey soul&body
well .... u might be the only person in this blogosphere to thank a person who has tagged u....lol....thanks...
possessiveness?? hmmm....just caring for them...a deep care...not to lose them easily,,,...how is my justification??;)
Sneha P said…
hey..thanks for taking it up...
was good to red about u!!
cheers
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the tag but I just did this one:)
confessing7girl said…
hiiiiiii thanks for visiting me!! and dont be a stranger!!!!! i see u hv been tagged too me tooo!! :D nice to know u!! :D
Jeya Anand said…
hey vitruvian
u r welcome...and was it really gud to read abt me;)

hey Kaylee kid
well u can miss then...:)

hey confessing7girl
pleasure to meet u...:)
Sara said…
Hate ya for the chore you made me do!!
Chronus Ess said…
heya!
haha.. its my first tag, and i just mentioned on kaylee's blog how no-one tags me lolz!!!
For now, thanks. I'ma take it back if i share the same feeling like all other bloggers when they're tagged lolz!

btw.. great to know ya more, though i doubt it will increase the number of your fans haha!
Jeya Anand said…
hey sara...
u did it finally...though u havent tagged 8 other ;)
wait for more other sort of things:D..
I dont mind ur hatred....:D

hey acid tongue....
Well this is my firt tag too...and i might feel the same if some one pricks me back....
WILL THAT INCREASE MY FANLIST???hehehhe that should be a joke...:)
Hi man,

Tagged me!!! Well.. No probs.. Ha ha.

Anywayz, I know most of ur history da..!! So, there was nothing new abt ur HISTORY!! :)
Impressionist said…
Oh u were born on the day of Pongal!? Good! :)
btw we dont celebrate ugadhi on that day! Its sankranthi! :)
heheh! that was fun readin tho!

peace & love
Jeevy
Jeya Anand said…
hey ravi...
yeah,,,its the same story...and so no probz for taking up the tag???thats strange...:D

hey rajeev....
hmmmmm i thought i made a mistake in there....and u just confirmed it....yeah ugadhi is new year naa...my memory is going wesk on reading this medical books:d
curryegg said…
Ahh? Egg bath? Izzit true? It will be a sticky experience.. Eww... Nice to know you more my friend..
:D
Jeya Anand said…
hey curryegg
yeah..i was soaked in that stink...iots quite a tradition here in hostels...:D
Thanks for teh visit:)

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes