For a While.....Exiled


I could hardly come out for a tea these days.Its pouring down in tons unexpectedly.And my mind has been strangely out of thoughts peacefully.The atmosphere is so gloomy.And I am gonna take a short break till the mother nature plays on my side inspiring my thoughts to more posts.

And I might not be sailing through your shores for a while.I am exiled out of my mind.Will return soon....

P.S. the doodler is known for his stable mind which shivers as much as his heart at a rate of 72 beats per minute.He will be back any time.

Comments

N@nc! said…
ohhhh dont stop blogging ok? :P
I will wait for ya!!
Jeya Anand said…
Hey S&B
I wont atleast for now....may be when I go to my final year...:)thanks...
Chronus Ess said…
the weather's gettin betta!!!
so should you.. expectin ya back man!!!
Anonymous said…
hope to c u soon man! got addicted to ur doodlism :)
KAYLEE said…
WOW! hope to c u soon its great reading your blog:)
Keshi said…
awwww :*( why is everyone leaving!

Keshi.
Jeya Anand said…
Hey acid tongue
yeah buddy...I am coming back...

Hey Dream catcher
oh is it??My skin is seen erupted with hairs...:D....thanks man...

Hey kaylee
thanks..

Hey Keshi
hmmm is it?? who else is leaving??
Jeya Anand said…
I have no idea why i made this decision...did it come out unwillingly?? may be...I feel bored without a pen...may be I will return shortly...:)

I am going mad really...i am sick of something...I am a slave under my sickness!!
Impressionist said…
Be back soon bro!
we'll wait!

peace & love
Jeevy
hi man,

Let ur thoughts pour like heavy showers.... ha ha.. Anywayz, read ur last post jus now.. Good one man. And come back soon..
Shruti said…
Hi dear,
Hope to see you back soon..

Take care..
Sara said…
I've gotten so used to your insanity I really don't feel like saying anything yet.
Anonymous said…
I like the new layout or what I can see of it:)
bornfortheu.s.a said…
hey great new layout!!! n be back soon!!!
Jeya Anand said…
hey everyone...
will be back anytime...(really unstable!!)

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes