Breaking the Habit


Lying down on the floor, staring into the roof, I realized some precious pieces precociously .It was....you need to have a velocity greater than that of the blades of the fan to travel through it ,unhurt. And I believe my velocity need to get amplified a ton times. Otherwise I would end up without blood in my heart and the rest oozing from my skin(I am damn sensitive!!)

Today I realized who was the real innocent.Its not the girl with whom I ended my affair in a spell of elongated unspoken silence.
Today I realized who was the real ignorant.Its not my sweet dear sister, who frustrates & annoys me with her skills of questioning.

Unfortunately its me!!

Innocence & Ignorance are the two eyes of a fool(Am I right??). And so it goes without saying , I end up as a fool, a loser!!Anyhow I can soothe my inside my saying this is not the end ;Just a bend; I am still running the race and I won't lose my pace!!

Life is all about learning, experiencing and of course living. What did I learn this time??

1-NEVER EXPECT!!
I am bugged with this logic! Whatever I expect(be it a silly thing), the exact antipodean happens and I end up bruised.So I am breaking the habit tonight! Well am I being a bit pessimist ??(I don't mind!! My life needs me that way!!) EXPECTANO ABORTUS!!(Wizard fans !!Hold on!!lol)

2-REBOUND
Whatever I do , it gets back on me.So I would better check what I am gonna do.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK ALL AROUND!!

3-JUSTIFYING MYSELF
This cancerous character of me has already invaded my CNS and I am a slave under its control.This has switched control from my brain to autonomous system.It functions just like my lungs breathe in and out;Just like my organ pumping the claret red into my vessels;I need to abolish this someway.But how and when??

Dont screw your head too much for that...we will jump on to the climax...

I WILL SURVIVE.....

Comments

Jeya Anand said…
Nothing serious here....cooool as ever....:)
Sara said…
Was the title inspired by the Linkin Park song of the same name?
Cool post man..:)

Btw

"the GIRL with whom I ended up in a spell of elongated unspoken silence"

- Who's dat man??
Jeya Anand said…
#sara
yeah...it was..was searching for an apt one...and i ended up here...

#Ravi
thanks dude
thats a secret ..cant pour it out here...on ur IM...:)
-_- said…
what a nice post ...

thanks for visiting man ..
Chronus Ess said…
sounds like an echo!!!

Awesome.
bornfortheu.s.a said…
chalo at least u ended up wid u gurl..that's wat u wanted i suppose...
Sophiagurl said…
very well put together. as you said, nothing serious, but pretty cool. =)
Jeya Anand said…
#sharm
thanks dude..

#acid tongue
is it??? well then...

#neo
man...u got it wrong i guess..I ended the affair with that girl..with unspoken silence..

#sophiagurl
hmmmm yeah ...thank u:)
N@nc! said…
really interesting pos and i agree with " what goes around comes around" in fact its the music of justin timberk and the title od tyour post makes me rememebr linkin park too ;)
Anonymous said…
what goes around comes around...gr8888 post!!!
i hope this line b true...for someone else
X said…
Cool so dats why you were *damn* busy.
You got a gurl!
cheerios!
Jeya Anand said…
#soul&body
yeah they were used knowingly...

#dream catcher
hmmmmmm thanks...and who is that??

#mihir
man...who said I got a girl??I said ended an affair with that girl..:(
Amandeep Singh said…
Great read..I agree with them..especially the the never expecting thing...This is true man!!

You shall survive and win!!!
:)
Jeya Anand said…
#standbymind
thanks buddy...i shall survive....

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Pricking the Porcupine

The Best, but Why?