Stagnant Mind

I logged into my own blog today to be greeted by a noxious scent , swarming mosquitoes breeding plasmodium species inside them , a dozen of flying foxes suspended upside down feeding their rotten fruits , eight legged creatures weaving their tensile web to try their luck for lunch , diverse alienated members of the phylum Arthropoda , a couple of snakes dancing and exhibiting their lethal fangs!!
GUESS WHY??
My blog had been stagnant for a while now!! Beware !!

I feel very much like my blog , stagnant. I feel like struck somewhere. The world seems to be paused to me. But I know its playing back behind my back. I had been lonely this week ,with my roomie gone home.
Alone I sat & ate;
Alone I walked & talked;
Alone I slept & wept;
Alone I lived in my world;
And I realized loneliness is no longer a bliss.

The Inner God (the subconscious I mean ;I prefer to call that way) radiates countless questions and oodles of puzzles towards me , to which I remain a deaf & dumb. The codebreaker fails to decipher the code.The questions unanswered and the puzzles unsolved accumulate to the already piled up flush in my mind. Its stagnant and there is no way to drain it out. It keeps a void above my throat.

I perceive the rainbow with the colour blinded vision and wonder what's the bliss in it??
I let my ears listen to an euphony with a corrupt mind and wonder what's the harmony in it??

The days pass without the nights,
The nights run off with the lights,
The lights burst out of saturation,
I crumble under the pain of exertion.

I feel the water sprinkled upon the lone candle;
The flame of my life is gonna be extinct;

Comments

mindy said…
you write beautifully. sometimes i like the rut i'm in. :)
bornfortheu.s.a said…
so u got the taste of loneliness huh?? welcome to my world! btw thnx for the comment.
Shruti said…
hmm, im too soon gotta alone...
My roomi will be going to her home may in a weeks time for a whole month..

Anyways, take care...
Jeya Anand said…
#mindy
thank u ...

#neo
yeah i get it...

#shruti
hmmmm gud luck ....
Sharad Mathur said…
its just a phase. it wil get over soon!

sharad
Amandeep Singh said…
man u sound real lonely n depressed...
Well Lonliness is such a bliss when u r swarmed by ppl n events...
Its a curse when u r really lonely...
LoL
what the hell Am I sayin...

too much caffeine i guess

cheeer up !!!!!
N@nc! said…
°°°°°°°°°°°°| I WAS
°°°°°°°°°°°°|_ NAVIGATING
°°°°°°°°°°°°|__IN THE NET AND
°°°°°°°°°°°°|___DECIDED TO DIVE HERE
°°°°°°°°°°°°|____°°°°°°TO LEAVE YOU
°°°°°°°°°°°°|_____°°°°°° A HUG
°°°°°°°°°°°°|______°°°°°°GOD BLESS YOU!!!
°°°°°°______|_______________
~~~~ ____________________/ ~~~~
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~- *´¨¯¨`*•~
-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸- ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~¯¨`
*•~-.¸, ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~- *´¨¯¨`*•
~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.­ ?,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~¯¨`
*•~-.¸, ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~- *´¨¯¨`*•
Jeya Anand said…
#sharad..
thanks buddy ..i m wishing the same...
#standbymind
man great to catch u back...
#soul&body
thank u..*kisses*

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

In our Own selves....

Pricking the Porcupine