The season


Its 10 PM and my cells get nourished from the digested food of the gastrointestinal tract .. The energy from the mitochondrions gives my entire body , a boost that drives me through the dark lamp lit streets to a familiar area .. its a park ..

I pass through the rotating gates and scan the area with my spectacled vision .. A gang of college guyz .. An old man relaxing his muscles comfortably .. A young couple lying on the grassy lawn .. A child playing excitedly in the swing with the aid of his parents ..

I eye my lonely bench under the shade of a tree .. And energetically I propel towards my destination .. Finally I place my torso over the same bench of the same park..which has witnessed my many memorable hours of my college life.. Those hours with my dear friends in deep silence and those with my past love on the other side of the mobile and most eminently all alone with myself..

Whenever my mind fuel reaches a reserve , my leg muscles get automated from the brain to refuel .. and its in this very bench where my mind and soul and body gets relished and refueled ..I have loved this momentary loneliness as much as I love my parents , my sister , my friends , my profession , the nature and myself( I LOVED but not now!)

I come here after a hiatus of some 3 months .. The surroundings has not changed very much but the atmosphere has changed a lot ..

The cool breeze which once get inhaled involuntarily doesnt exist now ..
Its the humid air now which gets repelled away voluntarily..

Those dancing trees looks still as if they were cast into a spell...

The leaves as though painted on a canvas ..

The dull monotonous echo of the crickets ..

The unpleasant croaking of the frogs alluring their mates..

The short stay in my bench was not delightful as it had been in the past .. So my legs again carry me to my room .. its over ..

The season is over for now ... so in my life ...

The flowers ought to bloom again ...


Comments

that sounds pretty random. or did you have a hard day?
Amandeep Singh said…
Well parks....they have something attached tp ur life ..as in urs..I know how they bring back memories and feelings....well written...
But do I catch a feeling of sadness here...?
Shruti said…
wow!!!reading your post remind me of my collage days...some very good moment of life has been attached with a garden and a bench...
Take care...
Jeya Anand said…
#Nithya
Thats not a hard day....the hard season ahead...

#standbymind
Thanx..u have been leaving ur comments on most of my posts..I appreciate it very much...

Yes u do ...

#shruti
yeah so is mine...thanx for going thru it...:)
Unknown said…
Hi,
I like your blog.
Please visit http://vanishreerajamarthandan.blogspot.com/ and leave comment if you are interested in link exchange.
Happy Blogging :)

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes