Neonatal


On this night ,22.03.2007, during when I failed to fall asleep...a faint idea of creating a blog stroke upon my cerebrum and the consequence is this neonatal blog by a neophyte...

I have always had profound thoughts about various issues, but I never came forward to share my thoughts with others except to my friends of my circle ,which is really small and keeps on dwindling most of the time...And so this blog would obviously help me out in this ...I believe so...

The name I have entitled for my blog is DOODLES Of The INSANE....U can guess who is that Insane...Its got to be myself...

oops its 6 AM now...got to brush my teeth...I have just had my second night out in my life... The first one was when I had to work out the whole night for my pathology II paper exactly one month ago...(GOD!! ..its a coincidence!!)

Well , so I would be home for another week atleast...and will try to post some thing to keep my newborn baby alive...

Good Morning.....


Comments

Unknown said…
That gives me great pride in posting the 1st comment 2 the INSANE..As it goes out with every teenager to dream in this period u made ur mind sharing globally with ur bio stuffs which u r passioned over..So dude,Keep ur new born baby always smiling...
Best Wishes
Jeya Anand said…
Thanks da...hmm atleast someone is browsing my blog...thats good...
Anonymous said…
hey
read ur blog 2day
gud
:)
this is soumiya
Jeya Anand said…
well thanx ... without comments ...its really hard to write further..

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?