Hmmmm yeah ...its rubbish again..


When someone displays his talent , there is nothing more grievous for him than to dispirit his work ...he gets inhibited and his innovation gets subsided ... so it’s the encouragement that keeps him moving along the road…

This is what I have learnt now after having launched this blog…

Everytime I log in , my eyes pay a visit to the numerical digit in front of the comments …and it keeps on sticking as the same constant – the universal zero…so friends if u read my blog please leave a note here ….

I myself have been very hard most of the time …I never use to appreciate things unless they astonish me …hmmm that’s gotto change now for sure …

So acquisition of knowledge transpires only when faced from the horse’s mouth…

Guyz I am an amateur in blogging and my vocabulary is too diminutive …so try to cope up with my pace (guess it cant be called that way!!)

I know what I scribble here is completely insane and I love to do even more …

Thanks for those who read this shit of this INSANE!!


Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?