Death??

Death...

This five letter word has been the most mysterious phenomenon I had ever known...

Is it an entrance to another world where we rest in peace??
or
Is it an entrance to the same world where we live in??
or
Is it just a dead end??

Hmmm since I have known the world, this thing has kept me wondering for many nights..so i decided to buy some book about this and i ended up with LIFE AFTER DEATH by some unknown author(I dont remember the name...not worth remembering) well those were my beginning series of books...now I guess i read a lot...that too only when i m free from this machine...
hmmm sorry friends...too lazy to complete this now...will do it later...

To be continued....

Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?