i Don't Exist..


The eternal love for silence only
aggravates the questions of the others..
The questions that never reap answers,
& the answers that never trigger the solutions..

And the hunt goes on for a
prey that never existed..

The prey, I pray for..
The prey, I pray to..
The prey, I stare into,
inside my own reflections..

The race between the two titans,
of the wicked mind & the mighty heart..
one would be sold a slave to the other..
& I would be indebted to the thorns forever,
for I let my mind assassinate the heart!!

It seems I am flawed again, as usual..
Trying to grasp the enigmatic human nature,
all I gained was a little heaviness atop..
& all I lost was my soul for rent!!

Simply.. i Don't Exist..


Comments

Phoenix said…
:)
Soul for rent? That easy?
Jeya Anand said…
very tough... but that's wat intended..
Soumya said…
The prey, I pray for..
The prey, I pray to..
The prey, I stare into,


very nice interpretations with the same structure.
WritingsForLife said…
no this poem had a lot of emotions... awesome work! :-)
Cheers! :-)
i have one word for you - WOW!!!!
damn, you beat me. everytime.
Impressionist said…
WOW!
Loved it man!
totally!!

how ru doing?

-I
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey, cool work again man!! Keep it up!!!
Sophiagurl said…
Gosh! This surely is a tough one. Good to have you back Jattz how are you? Hope you're doing great.
Toon Indian said…
wow....beautiful potrait of the eternal battle btw. mind and heart.....
Amandeep Singh said…
Now...
this idea has been in ma mind for a while..
mm not idea..but this feeel...yeah..

u pen it
and do that with grace!

:)

amazing as eva man!!!!
wildflower said…
I don't exist...wow
how come i had never thought about it...!

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes