Getting Adapted



After a tiring journey through two states for 22 hrs , I finally managed to reach my destination ,Davangere... This is where I study my Medical course and I am proud to be doing it here...Bcoz it boasts of an enormous intake per year ie an incredible 245 seats per year...people from all over the Indian states study here and its quite an interesting place except for its speedbrakers, which u are destined to run over atleast a couple in each street...

So I have just crashed in my penultimate year ...after nearly 3 months , i am getting used to those 1 hr dry lectures, morning clinics,
afternoon practicals , evening library hours , late night chats...losing my afternoon naps and regaining them in those galleries of the lecture halls...cruising along the busy roads and scanning the area with our radars...Watching the horror flicks in those small DVD theatres..playing strategy based games throughout the nights..going to bed when the sun rises..Waking up when the sun sets..enjoying a cup of coffee with the friends for hours...Bunking the classes..Tours and travels ..SMS in the classes..annoying the friends thru missed calls ...midnight chats with strangers...one sided crush...double edged loves...hmmmm .....
College life is full of masti for many ...
And I am one among them..

Since I dont browse very often, i will publish my posts in clusters whenever I feel like doing so...Dont miss them....


Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes