An Addict


Its too heavy to carry it along ..
But too obsessed to leave it behind ..
I never thought it would hamper ..
I never thought I would get habituated ..

I adored it at first sight ..
But now it asphyxiates me ..
I controlled it initially ..
Now its ahead ..

A blend of emotions run through me..
Fear, guilt, happiness,sorrow,grief,gloom..
The fear restraining my muscles..
The guilt calcifying my cardiac organ..
The sorrow constricting my bronchus..
The gloom dilating my cerebral veins..
that dispenses a dull ache ..
The so called happiness masks my face ..

Something is wrong inside ..
I have become an addict to my thoughts..






Comments

Gr8!!! Getting addicted to thoughts??? Cool!! Do not become a scientist or a poet or a SAINT (where thoughts transform into peace of mind)!!! blah blha!! Anywayz!! Congrats on starting a NEW way of GETTING ADDICTED TO THOUGHTS thro' jattzzz!!! Gr8 going!! all d best..
Jeya Anand said…
well....i have been trying to acquire that peace of mind...but that has beeen a never ending chase for me...

Thanx da machaan ....

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

The Perfect SPLASH!

Life in a Medico's Shoes