Inert Mind??



At this second atleast a minimum of hundred thoughts flow through my mind, but still I find it hard to ink those …I am in short of innovation which is the basis for an artist…well I never meant myself an artist there…but I try myself to be one …

So about thoughts and a mind …I will engrave something about these today…I guess most of our minds behave just like this …like a monitor to your thoughts …which is never switched off…which can be never switched off voluntarily (can it be???)I guess so…one of my friend has named his blog more appropriately as STANDBY MODE(ie thoughts of a mind in standby mode)that’s cool … isn’t it?

Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted..

Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world..

-Anonymous


Read this phrase yesterday while doing my routine browsing …I have read these stuffs in many spiritual books before(I was a spiritual fan some months back…and the Fountainhead transformed me).It is said that through meditation you can achieve the state of thoughtlessness.. I tried my best to meditate but I never succeeded in it…

Well so INERT MIND…is it a possibility?? The mere thought of being thoughtless makes me thoughtfull...

Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Inebriated

Pricking the Porcupine

The Perfect SPLASH!

The Best, but Why?