Mid-Life Crisis


I have many faces
or facets;
I am a surgeon,
I am a writer,
I am a blogger,
I am a reader,
I am an observer,
I am a father,
I am a son,
I am a husband,

Above all,
I am a human Being.
What do you expect from me?
What do you want from me?
What is it you like to do?

Should I live this life the same boring way
I am expected to , just like all the boring people.
Or should I change as the way My inner God tells me to.
Whatever shall be the reason, I am 30 now, and I 
have to make a decision soon.
Because you have to crack the code of life.
The code of life- what is it?
Money or fame?
Liveliness or loneliness?
Family or service?
Together or alone?
Friends or Relation?

The questions in my mind
rise to an all time high.
Should I leave?
Should I stay?
or
Should I fly away?


What good God can tell me?
The Signs,
The omens,
where do they point towards?
A better future
or 
a bitter past?

wherever it may be,
all I choose to be 
is to be inert.
Full stop.
period.

Comments

Dig into the past

Fly with me...

Just Hate This!

Pricking the Porcupine

Inebriated

Life in a Medico's Shoes

The Perfect SPLASH!